Interior Painters Serving Charlotte NC
Home interiors are one of our specialties
Painting the interior of your home is one of the best home improvement projects to consider if your home is in serious need of a makeover. Giving your home interior a good splash of modern and desirable colors can completely change the way you feel about your home. Whether you want to paint a single room, repaint your entire interior, or repaint all your trim it’s important to choose an interior painter with experience and track record of customer happiness. You’ll be looking at your interior for a long time so you probably want it done right.
Eagles Brothers Painting is a full service interior painting contractor serving Charlotte, North Carolina. We specialize in all aspects of interior painting from repairing and repainting drywall, repainting an older home interior, painting a themed room, refinishing your cabinets, and more.
Interior Painting Services Charlotte, NC
- Interior house painting
- Interior house repainting
- Drywall finishing and repairs
- Cabinet refinishing
- Interior trim painting
- Interior wood staining
Interior Wood Staining
Do you have wood in your interior you’d like to have stained or refinished? Maybe it’s a beautiful set of wood stairs and railings? Maybe it’s wood cabinetry that you’d like to refinish with a new look? We offer expert interior wood staining and refinishing services.
Interior Color Consultations
If there was one challenge facing every one of our customers who wants to paint or repaint their interior it’s choosing the right colors. We’ve got many years of experience painting home interiors and we’ve kept up with the changing color trends. We offer all of our clients expert color consultations to help you choose the right color scheme for your home.
What We Include With Your Interior Painting Project
- Expert color consultation for your interior paint scheme.
- We will kill any mold or mildew on the surfaces to be painted.
- We can remove any wallpaper or wall coverings.
- Repair of surface imperfections like dents, cracks, or nail holes.
- We scrape and sand areas to be painted for a nice smooth surface.
- We protect and cover floors, moulding, windows, furniture, and surfaces not to be painted.
- Remove and put back electrical sockets and switch plates, ceiling fan/lamp covers, thermostats and any wall or ceiling devices.
- Apply caulking where ever necessary for a nice clean finished job.
We care about the final look of your new interior paint so our entire team is extremely meticulous during our prep work. We want you to be left with smooth freshly painted surfaces.
When we’re finished painting your interior we’ll complete a final cleanup of our work areas. We then reinstall all of your trim, electrical receptacles, switches and any other wall or ceiling devices we may have had to remove. Our entire crew will take every precaution possible to ensure we keep your home spotless and we leave no trace of our presence other than your beautifully painted home.
If you’d like to schedule a consultation and estimate for your interior painting project give us a call (704) 277-2875 or fill out our online form and we’ll get right back to you.